The following includes general information that pertains to all contests. For more information or if you have any questions, please refer to your Key Club Guidebook, the rest of the packet, the NJ Key Club website, or contact either your
respective Lt. Governor or the District Webmaster Ryan Ho(email@example.com).
- Key Club International instructions and rules should be followed for the Single Service, Major Emphasis, Oratorical, and Achievement Contests. All entry forms and explanations of these contests are in the Contests Packet, the 2021-2022
Guidebook, and on the Key Club International Website (www.keyclub.org).
- All information on all the contests should be typed or neatly hand written. Make sure you obtain all required signatures and get them sent in time or the entry will be disqualified.
- We encourage you to enter as many contests as possible. Although they may differ, the applicant pool for every contest is small when compared to the number of clubs in the District. In fact, contests are one of the most underutilized
resources available to all clubs! Therefore, everyone has a chance at winning. Your chances of winning increase just by participating!
- All deadlines are the RECEIVED date, NOT the postmark date (if applicable).
- Winning entries become the property of Key Club International and will not be returned. Key Club International reserves the right to reproduce winning entries for any use deemed appropriate by Key Club International. Appropriate
recognition will be provided to the winning Key Club.